Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two Things...

ONE: While I'm not completely walking away from this blog -- post-eleection there will be a dramatically noticable lack of posting.

[VIMH: On to bigger and better things, huh?]
Eh, other and different things, mostly. When something strikes my fancy, I'll wander back. But I have no idea how often that will be.

[VIMH: And?]
And what?

[VIMH: Did you forget?]
Forget what?

[VIMH: You said there were two things.]
Oh, right.

TWO: I really, really don't like long good-byes.

So...

7 comments:

  1. I'll miss you, Jeff, even if I mispelled your name election night. Remember I'm a klutz and was working on an unfamiliar laptop with a new program for AT.But I still love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take whatever you put out here.

    And miss what you don't publish.

    Thanks for the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I put you out of business. I thought I would help make you more famous. What happened?

    Have you quit blogging for good? Say, it ain't so, Jeff.

    I AM NOT SAYING GOOD BYE. NOTHING GOOD ABOUT IT. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and enjoy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, on the theory of better late than never when it comes to a good, er, make that an okay punch line:

    I really, really don't like long good-byes.

    I think it's excellent. I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete