Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Presidential Joke

CBS News' Mark Knoller is covering Obama at a New York City fund-raiser tonight and tweeted this:

At the WH, joked Obama, he said he ranks 4th behind Michelle, Malia & Sasha -- and that Bo the dog is coming on fast.

Cute joke.

But you know, if Obama had started it with, "Stop me if you've heard this before", we might have*...

In a 2004 interview with the Chicago Tribune, Michelle [Obama] observed: "What I notice about men, all men, is that their order is me, my family, God is in there somewhere, but me is first. ... And, for women, me is fourth, and that's not healthy."

Seriously, is Michelle Obama writing President Obama's jokes?

And perhaps more importantly, does Michelle at this point consider Barack a woman?

That's not healthy.



--------------
*That is, of course, had we been there. Which, obviously, we weren't. We're not too proud to admit that we could never afford a
$30,400 per couple dinner.

1 comment: