Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some days are better than others

I am a hold-your-nose-enthusiastically-for-McCain voter.

There is no doubt that I will vote for him in November. There is no doubt I will not fully enjoy doing so.

Some days are better:
Beer executive could be next first lady

Than others:
Heidi Montag: I'm Voting For John McCain
McCain: I’m honored to have Heidi’s support

Ugh. It would take a lot of Anheuser-Busch product to move the enthusiasm level back up after that.

UPDATE: I am not in any way suggesting Team McCain buy my enthusiasm with free beer.

I would never, ever do that.

FINAL CALL: But I am, of course, not suggesting they not attempt to do so, either.

5 comments:

  1. Now, how about doing something with that crazy word verification? After a few beers, I have trouble making out the letters. ::grin::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed!

    (I had no idea it was set to do that.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask and ye shall receive. You are almost like a Messiah yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saint Hit.

    Nice ring

    ReplyDelete