Thursday, October 9, 2008

On my knees

UPDATE: [Oct 10, 8:09PM] Relying on Ed for the update, which he gets from Duane Patterson:

Dean still in fragile state on a breathing machine in ICU. He is very willful and is fighting hard – the doctors are so impressed with him. His downward spiral stopped on Thursday, and we hope that with the continued prayers he will turn a corner this week end. He is in and out of consciousness.

Original post below...



In prayer.

Ed Morrissey puts out the action alert:

My friend Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson tells me that Dean has had to be admitted to the hospital and is currently in the ICU with a terrible attack of his cystic fibrosis. I’d like to ask Hot Air readers for their prayers for my friend and his family. I know they will appreciate the support.

I’ll update you as I hear more.

And I heed it without hesitation.

I only know Dean Barnett through email, but even only through email Dean has had an impact on my life with his wit and humor, his encouragement and his courage.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment