Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It is easier to ask forgiveness than get permission



They told me that if John S. McCain were nominated, we’d see an all out war erupt among different factions in the party. And they were right!




Please forgive me, Glenn.

UPDATE: Obama says, "Bring it on!"* "You better bring it!"

MORE: Clinton adviser Geraldine Ferraro says, "Oh, it's already been broughten!"

We could go on like this all day (and we would!) if it weren't for work.

LAST CALL: Obama adviser goes for the jugular with, "You put the 'ism' in 'This is all just a defense mechanism'!"



I LIED ON THE LAST CALL: Ferraro’s rubber and they’re glue: “I put the oooh in jiujitsu!”



*FOR THOSE ASKING: Yes, I am horribly embarrassed that I couldn't get the quote right from memory.

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable. The part that gets me is an Obama supporter with lots of disposable income, cell phones, transportation, etc. and still looking for "hope" and "change" ala Michelle.

    (Might want to check the link, btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, joated, for the alert on the link!

    ReplyDelete