Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yes this is gratuitous (but that's never stopped me before!)

If I have one regret about waiting as long as I did before starting this blog, it is that by self-stifling my dissent and not speaking truth to power, I was giving up essential liberty for temporary security and deserved neither.

Oh, wait. That's not it.

My regret is that I didn't start this blog before John Edwards left the race. It coulda been fun!

I had some fun with Edwards at American Thinker.

But since I did the Michelle Obama book, I figured I would put up the one I did for Edwards when we found out about his work at Fortress, and his claim that he did it to learn about the relationship between making a fistful of dollars and poverty (I paraphrase, not an exact quote):




pillage

It Takes a Pillage
And Other Lessons Hedge Funds Teach Us

Yeah, it's old, it's gratuitous, but I'm not too concerned -- at the rate they're churning out pixels these days, I don't think we're going to run out any time soon

No comments:

Post a Comment