Thursday, March 20, 2008

Obama speech: an ounce of prevention

Q: If the folks at National Review’s The Corner know that Obama is going to be giving a major speech on race relations in America, what do they do?


A: Set the email to Out of Office:


From: The Corner [mailto:corner@nationalreview.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:23 AM
To: Dobbs Jeff
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: He's So Clever


In case the swooning and fainting leaves them unable to respond to email.


Brilliant!


That level of self-awareness and foresight and preparedness has increased my level of respect for the outstanding minds at National Review.


(Yeah, yeah I kid because I love and all that)

1 comment:

  1. I thought McCain's speech yesterday was amazing. I completely agree with John McCain's repudiation of Glenn Beck for torturing and killing all those dogs (pit bulls). Of course, some pundits are bound to say McCain didn't go far enough, or that he really didn't distance himself from Beck. But I disagree: it was an excellent speech.

    ReplyDelete